Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just Jack! 27 months!

This has been an interesting month with lots of highs and a few lows. I've spent the last half of the month sick and currently have a double ear infection! BUT on the good side I can count from 1-20 and identify numbers between 1 and 10. I can sing my ABCs and identify several letters. I am always on the move; running, jumping, singing, dancing, climbing, and getting into trouble! I love to look my parents in the eye as I do something I know I'm not supposed to do with a huge grin on my face. I love to shut doors, especially to a room so I can have some private time to read, climb, and rearange things. I am getting very creative with my play having my animals eat with me, setting up drivers for my cars, and giving my elephant baths! My dada and I cuddle with our macs. I make my mama happy everyday by saying "I luv you mama!" and "Happy Birthday mama!" I know this works because I always get lots of kisses when I do it!



1 comment:

mhuestis said...

Just such a smart boy! Seeing him grow is wonderful!
Love,
Grandma