Saturday, December 18, 2010

Motormouth!

Now that I'm talking more and more, I have lots to say. Sometimes I catch my parents off guard, sometimes I make them laugh so hard their side hurts!

I was standing on my Toy Story chair and it fell over...after I got up, I ran to the chair and said, "You okay pig? You okay dinosaur? You okay Buzz? You okay dog? ..." I'm so compassionate!

Every morning when my dada goes to work I say, "Mama kiss! Lainey kiss! Jack kiss! Lainey kiss!" I want to make sure everyone gets one.

Once, my mama hit my head on the inside of the car as we were getting out. I looked at her and said, "Mama, you bumped my head, Careful!"

As we were crossing the street my mama said watch for cars. I looked and there was a man on a bicycle so I said, "Watch for bikes!"


No comments: